Sunday, December 11, 2011

OTT Legal Services Reviews

OTT Legal Services Reviews

Although no traffic ticket company wins every traffic ticket, OTT Legal wins thousands of traffic tickets and speeding tickets in Ontario. Our clients are great customers and send us mail, We will start posting our reviews of OTT Legal for everyone to view.

OTT Legal Review found on Internet

Outcome of trial
http://toronto.livejournal.com/9446128.html trashy_digs' Journal

My trial date was on March 29. I was being charged of speeding 80 in a 60 zone and was facing demerit points plus a $95 fine. On Friday I received a letter in the mail from the service I hired, OTT legal. The cop showed up but OTT legal refuted the "evidence" I was cleared of all charges and fines. The ticket will be expunged from my record.

When I first met with all three services (OTT legal, X-Co, and G.I.R services), I found OTT legal to be the most professional which made me lean towards hiring them. They were also the cheapest, which helped, but that wasn't what made me finally hire them. What made my final decision was when I walked into the reception area of their Scarborough office, I saw on the table a huge album with literally hundreds of handwritten letters from clients thanking OTT legal for their help in winning their cases. I would highly recommend them.